In order to find the regression therapist who will best serve your needs, I highly recommend that you ask specific questions. However, trusting your intuition or “gut feeling” is equally important. Be sure to balance out both elements in choosing a therapist.
Below are some of the questions you might ask:
- In what city and state or city and country is your office?
- How long have you been a regression therapist?
- Where did you receive your training?
- Are you certified as a Past Life or a Between Lives Regression Therapist?
- What do you charge for a session?
- How soon do you have an opening in your schedule?
- What led you to decide to become a regression therapist?
- How long is the regression session?
- How many regression sessions do you suggest?
You may experience a Past Life or a Between Lives Soul Regression only once in this life, so factors like proximity to where you live and fees may not be all that important to you. Once again, however, do be sure to heed your “gut feeling.”
One means of finding a regression therapist is to consult your local alternative magazine. Such publications can often be found at coffee houses and bookstores. Another excellent way to locate a regression therapist is to search the Internet.
If you wish to schedule a soul regression session with Linda Backman (either in Colorado or another location) please contact us at Earl@RavenHeartCenter.com.
To find a therapist in your area, visit the website of the International Between Lives Regression Network for individuals who have taken formal intensive training and completed the requirements to become certified in Past Life and Between Lives Soul Regression.
Past Life Therapists
Between Life Soul Regression Therapists